Be able to find comfortable ways to say the most essential Thai phrases for your comfortable and enjoyable trip.
Develop 5 tones in Thai and pronunciation by listening and repeating.
Be able to communicate with local Thai people.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Students who are interested in Thai language and culture in general
Who this course is for:
From absolute beginners both who cannot and can read Thai alphabets to upper beginners who will have a trip in Thailand soon
- Survival Thai Phrase 1 FREE PREVIEW
- Survival Thai Phrase 2
- Multiple Ways to Say “Hello” in Thai
- Small Talk
- Top 10 Must-Know Thai Phrases for Tourists (You need to know!) FREE PREVIEW
- How to Say "Like"
- Expressing Your Feelings in Thai
- Ordering Food and Asking for a Bill
- Ordering Coffee
- Shopping Phrases
- How to Count 0 - 100
- 5 Useful Thai Phrases to Know Before You Enter a Convenience Store! FREE PREVIEW
- Learn Thai Vocabulary in 7-11 FREE PREVIEW
- Taking Taxi
- Common Vehicles in Bangkok
- 20 Thai Words You Should Know Before Taking Bangkok BTS and MRT (Learn Thai + Tips) FREE PREVIEW
- BTS and MRT Station Names
- 20 Must-known Thai Words and Phrases at the Airport (for Travelers)
- Emergencies and Health
- I'm Allergic To ...
- How to Ask "Where"
- Where is the Toilet?
- Hotel Reservation
- Can you ... ?
- Language Difficulties
- Making Thai Sentences
- Past Events
- Quick Guide to "Thai Alphabets"
- Practice Exercise 1: Greetings
- Practice Exercise 2: Asking Questions
- Practice Exercise 3: Telling Time
- Practice Exercise 4: Making Thai Sentences
- Download "100 Basic Thai Words" eBook here!
- 4 Week Learn to Build Thai Sentences
"Thai is very interesting language."
by Bridget T
"Enhance your Thai to the level that you feel comfortable in communicating in your travels."
by Yoshida M
"This course been milestone for my learning Thai language journey."
by Usman A
Hello Everyone! My name is BYU! I'm a language practitioner and an online language teacher from Bangkok, Thailand. I'm creating and developing language learning resources online. You can enjoy watching my videos and podcasts and gain some knowledge and inspiration. I encourage people from all around the world to study languages and cultures. ▸ Contact me | firstname.lastname@example.org ▸ 1-on-1 Lesson | www.byu99.com