The most essential Thai phrases for a comfortable and enjoyable trip! "Essential Thai Phrases For Travelers" online videos and audios are designed as an easy to use, fun and interactive introduction to the Thai language. It's ideal for people wanting to travel or live in Thailand. There are various topics of videos, eBook, and downloadable learning material that help you learn Thai from absolute beginner to advanced levels. We will go over very simple yet powerful phrases that you can use while traveling in Thailand. This handy guide, complete with everything a traveler needs to know while staying in Thailand, will make your trip more enjoyable, ease your language barriers, and give you the knowledge to get around Thailand. I highly encourage you to repeat words, phrases, and sentences after me as you go through the lectures - your learning process will be much faster as your muscle memory develops through pronunciation and as you internalize how Thai sounds like, its melodic structure and its easy grammar.
What you’ll learn
1. Be able to find comfortable ways to say the most essential Thai phrases for your comfortable and enjoyable trip 2. Develop your tones and pronunciation by listening and repeating 3. Be able to communicate with local Thai people
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Students who are interested in Thai language and culture in general
Who this course is for:
1. Absolute Beginners both who cannot and can read Thai alphabets 2. Absolute Beginners who will have a trip in Thailand soon 3. Beginners who want to practice tones and pronunciation
- Survival Thai Phrase 1 FREE PREVIEW
- Survival Thai Phrase 2
- Multiple Ways to Say “Hello” in Thai
- Small Talk
- Top 10 Must-Know Thai Phrases for Tourists (You need to know!) FREE PREVIEW
- How to Say "Like"
- Expressing Your Feelings in Thai
- Ordering Food and Asking for a Bill
- Ordering Coffee
- Shopping Phrases
- How to Count 0 - 100
- 5 Useful Thai Phrases to Know Before You Enter a Convenience Store! FREE PREVIEW
- Learn Thai Vocabulary in 7-11 FREE PREVIEW
- Taking Taxi
- Common Vehicles in Bangkok
- 20 Thai Words You Should Know Before Taking Bangkok BTS and MRT (Learn Thai + Tips) FREE PREVIEW
- BTS and MRT Station Names
- 20 Must-known Thai Words and Phrases at the Airport (for Travelers)
- Emergencies and Health
- I'm Allergic To ...
- How to Ask "Where"
- Where is the Toilet?
- Hotel Reservation
- Can you ... ?
- Language Difficulties
- Making Thai Sentences
- Past Events
- Quick Guide to "Thai Alphabets"
- Practice Exercise 1: Greetings
- Practice Exercise 2: Asking Questions
- Practice Exercise 3: Telling Time
- Practice Exercise 4: Making Thai Sentences
- Free eBook and Trial Lesson
Hello Everyone! My name is BYU! I'm a language practitioner and an online language teacher from Bangkok, Thailand. I'm creating and developing language learning resources online. You can enjoy watching my videos and podcasts and gain some knowledge and inspiration. I encourage people from all around the world to study languages and cultures. ▸ Contact me | email@example.com ▸ 1-on-1 Lesson | www.byu99.com